History of Kuhlmann International

ประวัติบริษัทตั้งแต่ปี 1923 จนถึง ปัจจุบัน

1923 - The RWK® company is founded by the brothers Robert and Wilhelm Kuhlmann(RWK).

1945 - Walter Kuhlmann joins the business and starts his apprenticeship.

1949 - Walter Kuhlmann takes over the family business just four years later.

1960 - The business continues to grow and focuses increasingly on producing add-on kitchens.

1970 - The company perfects industrial series production of kitchen furniture. Add-on kitchens become fitted kitchens.

1986 - Bernd Robert Wilhelm Kuhlmann joins the family business.

1992 - Jochen Kuhlmann joins the company, the focus change on contemporary design and customisable bespoke options.

2008 - The business continues to grow and focuses increasingly on producing fitted kitchens.

2012 - The "Kuhlmann, Meine Küche. Made in Germany." brand is introduced as a complement to the RWK® brand.

2014 - Frank Cai, CEO of the Boloni Group, China's leading kitchen manufacturer, invests in Kuhlmann in order to offer German quality kitchens in China.

2014/15 - The Executive Board around Ralf Marohn steers the company more towards satisfying the German and international retail partners and their customers.

2015 - Kuhlmann stands for family values, for product and service quality. Approximately 100 employees work in the 15,000 sqm production site located at the company's headquarters in Enger.